Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been nearly a month...

Forgive me for I have sinned. It's been almost a month since my last post. I don't even have a great excuse. I can't say I'm extraordinarily busy or preoccupied. In fact, I'm anything but. So, my fair readers, I'm truly sorry. I've been told that if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say it at all and I suppose that this bit of wisdom applies to blog posts as well. Additionally, I really haven't had the need or desire to write anything for quite some time. I was stagnant. But never fear! For the past few weeks I have been working on a piece that I will soon post here for your enjoyment. It's quite a bit different than my other posts but rest assured it's coming. I hope all of you have been having a sun filled summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment